: 11.05.1985 : Yogishi Auditorium : Tokyo : Japan : A+
01. Intro 02. Machines (Intro) Tear It Up 03. Tie Your Mother Down 04. Under Pressure 05. Somebody To Love 06. Killer Queen Seven Seas Of Rhye Keep Yourself Alive Liar 07. Impromptu It's A Hard Life 08. Vocal Improvisation Now I'm Here 09. Is This The World We Created? 10. Love Of My Life 11. Another One Bites The Dust 12. Mustapha (Intro) Hammer To Fall 13. Crazy Little Thing Called Love 14. Bohemian Rhapsody 15. Radio Ga Ga
01. I Want To Break Free 02. Jailhouse Rock 03. We Will Rock You 04. We Are The Champions 05. God Save The Queen 06. One Vision (Extended)* 07. Hammer To Fall (Headbanger Mix)* 08. I Want To Break Free (Extended)* 09. Radio Ga Ga (Extended)* 10. Back Chat (Extended)* 11. A Kind Of Magic (Extended)* 12. Breakthru (12'' Version)* 13. The Invisible Man (12'' Version)* 14. See What A Fool I've Been (B-side)* 15. Red Roses For My Darling (B-side)*
This is really a beautiful bootleg from Tokyo 11th of May 1985. This version is taken from a Japanse laserdisc with amazing sound quality. The concert is unfortunately not complete as it misses Dragon Attack after It's A Hard Life and the Guitar Solo after Love Of My Life. There is another bootleg of this concert called ''Rock In Japan'' which includes Dragon Attack, but the whole bootleg has worse sound quality. Wonderful concert with a lovely version of It's A Hard Life. These are the original pressed silvers from a bootleg label called ''RMU''. The tracks marked with * are bonus tracks. No copy errors. Not from mp3.
Soundboard > Master tape > ? > ''Final Live In Japan'' (RMU) silvers
: 11.05.1985 : Yogishi Auditorium : Tokyo : Japan : A
01. Tear It Up 02. Tie Your Mother Down 03. Under Pressure 04. Somebody To Love 05. Killer Queen 06. Seven Seas Of Rhye 07. Keep Yourself Alive 08. Liar 09. Impromptu 10. It's A Hard Life Vocal Improvisation 11. Dragon Attack 12. Now I'm Here 13. Is This The World We Created? 14. Love Of My Life
01. Another One Bites The Dust Mustapha (Intro) 02. Hammer To Fall 03. Crazy Little Thing Called Love 04. Bohemian Rhapsody 05. Radio Ga Ga 06. I Want To Break Free 07. Jailhouse Rock 08. We Will Rock You 09. We Are The Champions 10. God Save The Queen
This version comes from a FM radio broadcast and released from a bootleg label called ''Work''. It is NOT from the officially Japanese Video/DVD release. This bootleg was the first CD edition of this concert, not from LP. It has a very rare and nice cover design. This recording includes Dragon Attack, which is not included on the video. Still not a complete recording as it misses Machines (Intro), Brian's Guitar Solo and some speeches between a few songs. The whole recording has a totally different soundmix than the video and sounds in my opinion much better now. Spike Edney is much lower in the mix and it sounds more natural all the way. It has an amazing sound quality and highly enjoyable. No copy errors. Not from mp3.
Soundboard > Master tape > ? > Le Fleur Du Mal (Work 5538-2) silvers > WAV > FLAC > WAV > CDR (0)
01. Machines (Intro) 02. Tear It Up 03. Tie Your Mother Down 04. Under Pressure 05. Somebody To Love 06. Killer Queen 07. Seven Seas Of Rhye 08. Keep Yourself Alive 09. Liar 10. Impromptu 11. It's A Hard Life 12. Vocal Improvisation 13. Dragon Attack 14. Now I'm Here
01. Is This The World We Created? 02. Love Of My Life 03. Guitar Solo / Brighton Rock 04. Another One Bites The Dust 05. Mustapha (Intro) 06. Hammer To Fall 07. Crazy Little Thing Called Love 08. Bohemian Rhapsody
Incomplete audience recording from the famous Tokyo 1985 concert. The official Japanese release misses (besides Dragon Attack) the Guitar Solo and the ending of Brighton Rock, but they are included on this audience recording and are heard for the first time. The taper probably used a 90 minute tape, so it's missing the last few songs. The sound quality is top class. It sounds a bit distant, but with such clarity and highly enjoyable. The bootleg label of this version is unknown and was released on two CDRs. No copy errors. Not from mp3.